We conducted our very first HOST® School in Singapore on 23rd & 24th Jan. The HOST® School training and certification program provides you with all the knowledge you’ll need to get the most from your HOST® Dry Extraction Cleaning System – a total system of floor care.
Topics covered during our first HOST® School in Singapore
- HOST/Racine Industries — more than 75 years of Floor Cleaning Innovation
- How does the flooring, soil and cleaning systems affect your success in cleaning?
- The HOST® System – A Total System of Floor Care
- Carpet Spot Removal—the Myths and Realities
- “Clean Carpet Every Day at a Reasonable Cost”
- Hands-On Practical Flooring Cleaning Workshop
- HOST® Equipment Maintenance and Repairs
- Basics of Upholstery Cleaning
- How to Sell You and Your Service Effectively
It was a fun and interactive 2 days of training where the participants had a great time learning as much as possible about the HOST® Dry Extraction Cleaning System of floor care.
Our staff and overseas participants
Explaining the cleaning solution we use
All participants who complete HOST® School in Singapore will be added into our support group via Whatsapp chat where we share ideas, experiences and concerns, thus providing each other with encouragement, advice and support; or just to keep in touch.
Certificates given after the training
Video Testimonial of Bernadette Espaldon of Plan B Cleaning Services, Guam